Rick Shinto is the current president and CEO of InnovaCare Health. Shinto worked as the CEO and president of Aveta Inc. between 2008 and 2012. He was also a member of Aveta’s management team. He serves as the CEO for Health plans in InnovaCare which is based in Puerto Rico. Shinto has over 20 years of experience in operational and clinical healthcare as well in managed care. Dr. Shinto worked for NAMM where he was the Chief Medical Operating Officer. Shinto was the Chief Medical Officer at the Medical pathways Management Company. Rick Shinto started his medical career as an internist and pulmonologist. He practiced this in Southern California. He holds a B.S which he got from the University of California at Irvine. He also has a medical degree from the State University of New York and an MBA that he attained from the University of Redlands. He has written several articles on clinical medicine and healthcare.
Penelope Kokkinides serves as the Chief Administrative Officer of InnovaCare Health. She is involved in all matters of administration in the company. InnovaCare Health is a top provider of managed healthcare services. The company is located in North America. InnovaCare Health is involved in two plans in Puerto Rico. These include the MMM Healthcare, Inc. and PMC Medicare Choice, Inc. Each of these Advantage Plans received a distinction of a four-star rating from CMS. This signified excellence in different factors such as patient experience, outcomes, and access. The plans are committed to the emotional and physical well-being of their members. InnovaCare Health is committed to offering easy accessibility to quality healthcare through the creation of models that are affordable, sustainable, and fully incorporated with advanced technologies. The mission of the company is to redefine the management of healthcare in order to meet the current challenges of the complex healthcare environment. InnovaCare health believes in the following values:
• All patients should be the priority.
• A strong relationship between the patient and the provider.
• Innovative medical networks and practices that are driven by quality care. Top physicians led by influential leaders and efficiency sustainability.
• Growth as an organization which needs leadership that is experienced and skilled. Corporate integrity and achievement of results-oriented goals.
• Excellent healthcare management achieved when stakeholders have accountability to high standards of quality and transparency.
• Making the best out of teamwork achieved through effective communication and the willingness to come up with solutions to hard challenges.
Connect with InnovaCare Health via CompanyBookNetworking.com